Accounting Compliance and Reporting services is focused on helping large, multinational companies meet their financial reporting requirements in the many countries where they do business. Companies across industries are engaged in finance transformation initiatives, marked by expansion into emerging markets, and the continuous drive for efficiency and lower costs.
Managed centrally, our services link our competencies in finance and tax to support the full spectrum of compliance needs. Our services include:
- Statutory reporting services (delivering statutory financial statements)
- A range of accounting support to assist the internal finance functions, including:
- Group-to- local GAAP conversion
- Post-general ledger "record" accounting, such as assistance with period close, trial balance compilation, reconciliations, and data gathering and analysis
- Group-to- local GAAP-to- tax conversion in coordination with tax professionals